Even since the formation of Telangana, Vijayawada has witnessed growth like never before. It is now Andhra Pradesh’s second largest city and is touted for significant development within the next few years. Here are reasons why you should invest in Vijayawada:
Andhra Pradesh’s business capital:
Ever since Telangana state was formed, Vijayawada has been the hub of all businesses in the state. The city is located just an hour away from the state’s capital Amaravati. It is also known as the business capital of Andhra Pradesh. The city has been named as a Global City of the Future. With all these and more, Vijayawada is home to numerous modern infrastructure development that would make way for residential development.
Vijayawada is well-connected by all modes of transport be it by road, rail or air. Here are some highlights:
- National highways 5 and 9, Inner and Outer ring roads connect Vijayawada and major neighbouring industrial hubs
- A number of bridges and flyovers connecting CRDA region (Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri, Amaravathi)
- The Gannavaram International airport is a busy one with various national and international flights flying in and out of the city
- The city is also home to one of the biggest bus stations in Asia and has the biggest railways junction classified as A1 status
- Macchilipatnam port and Buckingham canal developments further contribute to the city’s infrastructural development
The various factors contributing to the development of Vijayawada have also grabbed the government’s attention. Regulations have been put in place to prevent agriculture land conversions to residential plots. More mandates and policies are being drawn for a good real estate boom in the city.
A bustling social infrastructure:
Vijayawada is home to vibrant entertainment destinations along with essential social developments. Standard schools, hospitals, shopping areas and more keep your life comfortable always.
The upcoming IT park in Vijayawada is set to be developed opposite the Gannavaram airport across 32 acres. The District Administration has also proposed a software park in the city.
All this and a lot more await all those looking to invest in Vijayawada. Gone are the days when people looked for residential projects in Hyderabad for investment. Vijayawada’s rise as the new investment hub has also contributed to a number of developers to shift focus. Top developers are believed to invest here.
This could be your chance to make a wise investment in Vijayawada.