In the recent years, Vijayawada has emerged as a popular real estate investment destination for homebuyers. As the third-largest city in Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is also the business hub of the region and has been hailed as the ‘Global City of the Future’.
Here are the highlights of investing in Vijayawada:
1. Excellent connectivity: Vijayawada is very well connected to the rest of the country via road, rail, air and water. NH5, NH9, Inner and Outer Ring Roads, as well as a number of bridges and flyovers connect the CRDA region that includes the cities of Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri and Amaravathi. Gannavaram International Airport, Machilipatnam Port and Buckingham Canal Development are some of the other major connectivity highlights of Vijayawada.
2. Social infrastructure: Vijayawada is dotted with reputed retail outlets like Shoppers Stop, Big Bazaar and Lifestyle. Big brands like Marks and Spencer and Calvin Klein have also made their appearance in the city. The city’s Municipal Corporation has also proposed a multiplex near the Vidhyadharapuram Bypass Road, as a part of furthering the retail industry of the city. Additionally, the hospitality and entertainment sectors are also coming up in the city, and Vijayawada is set to become a modern city.
3. Employment opportunities: A major IT Park is in the pipeline, and it is to be set up on a 32-acre site at Kesarapalli, opposite Gannavaram Airport. Additionally, the District Administration is planning to construct a Software Park on land that belongs to Government Polytechnic College and ITI. Once these projects are set up, Vijayawada will be recognized as a prominent business and IT city.
4. Real estate initiatives: The government has played an important role in regulating the real estate prices in Vijayawada. Some of the regulations make it mandatory for companies to register their plots in advance and also make it essential for buyers to be present at the time of registration. Moreover, there are regulations to control the conversion of agricultural land into villas and measures are being taken to turn the city in to the business capital of the state.
5. NRI investments: NRI investments into Vijayawada’s real estate have been witnessing a steady upward trajectory. Despite the recent market inflation, the real estate in Vijayawada has continued to see NRI investments as well as major investments from local financers.
If you’re looking to invest in flats for sale in Vijayawada, these are some of the top localities to explore:
- Vijayawada – Guntur HIghway
- Sanath Nagar
- Benz Circle
These residential localities in Vijayawada are well-connected and offer access to a wide range of civic amenities.
Looking to invest in a home in Vijayawada? Explore the finest residential offerings in the city by Manjeera Construction, the leading real estate developers in Hyderabad.