Experience the Parisienne way of life as soon as you enter the French County with the Eiffel Tower replica at the entrance. This is your doorway into the smart way of living, an experience unique to Manjeera’s French County. Get away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life and come home to peace.
RCC FRAMED STRUCTURE
- RCC Structure with shear walls is designed for Gravity, Wind and Seismic Load conditions.
- Comprise of RCC slabs with Shear walls.
- RCC Framed structure
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) / Cellular Concrete Blocks for Amenity block, Residential towers of concrete walls.
- Both external & internal walls of 160mm thickness.
- Polished Granite platform with stainless steel sink.
- Provision for treated water (Krishna or any other water provided by Municipal Corporation along with bore well water)
- Provision for fixing water purifier, exhaust fan & chimney.
UTILITIES / WASH AREA
- Provision for washing machine & wet area for washing utensils etc.
- Vanity types washbasin/granite countertop.
- Wall-mounted white colour EWC with flush tank of reputed make in all toilets.
- Hot & cold mixer with concealed diverter for the shower.
- Provision for geysers in all bathrooms.
- All C.P. fittings are chrome plated of reputed make.
- Treated water supply through overhead tank
- Shower cubicle with single leaver concealed wall mixer in the master bathroom.
- PVC insulated wires of reputed
- Power outlets for air conditioners in all bedrooms, living & Dining.
- Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms.
- Points for a chimney, exhaust, RO/Water Purifier, cooking range, refrigerator, microwave ovens, mixer/grinders in kitchen
- Plug points for T.V. & audio systems etc in bedrooms & living.
- 3 phase supply for each unit and individual meter boards.
- Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) for each distribution board of reputed make.
- Modular electrical switches of reputed make.
- Lightning protection system
- Provision for the telephone in master bedroom & living room.
- Intercom connection facility from all the flats connecting security
- Provision for cable TV/DTH in master bedroom & living room.
- Provision for Internet point in living.
SECURITY & HOME AUTOMATION
- CCTV Cameras in common Areas on Ground floor
- Provision for home automation
LIFTS FOR EACH BLOCK
- Automatic lifts of reputed make for each block for passengers has been provided with one high-speed automatic passenger lift with rescue device & V3F for energy efficiency and one separate lift for goods of reputed make.
- Lift entrance with vitrified tile cladding.
WSP & STP
- Domestic water made available through an exclusive Water Softening Plant (Not RO Plant).
- Rainwater harvesting at regular intervals provided for recharging groundwater levels
- A sewage treatment plant of adequate capacity as per norms will be provided inside the project, treated sewage water will be used for landscaping and flushing purpose.
CAR WASH FACILITY
- A car wash facility will be provided (charges for car wash facility
would be extra)
- 100% D.G set backup with acoustic enclosure & A.M.F for
common areas & all apartments.
- Vitrified tile flooring for lift lobbies
- Screed flooring for parking & driveways.
- One car park each for 3 BHK(Small) apartments
- Two car parks for 3 BHK(Large) & 4 BHK apartments. Parking shall be in 2 Levels
FACILITIES FOR DIFFERENTLY-ABLED
- Access ramps at all block entrances shall be provided for the
- Sophisticated round-the-clock security/surveillance system.
- BMS for electricity consumption (Centralized billing).
- A panic button and intercom is provided in the lifts and is connected to the security room.
- Solar power fencing around the compound.
- Surveillance cameras at the main security, the entrance of each block and inside the lifts.
- Teakwood frame & moulded shutter of 8’ height, Polished & Ironmongery of reputed make.
- Hardwood frame & flush shutters of 7’ Height, painted & Ironmongery of reputed make.
FRENCH DOORS, if any
- UPVC door frame of reputed profile sections with tinted
toughened glass panelled shutters and designer hardware of
reputed make with provision for mosquito mesh track. (Mesh &
fixing has to be at the cost of the client)
- Teakwood frame with HDF moulded panelled shutter doors with
painting & reputed make fittings.
- Sliding UPVC / Aluminium windows of 2.5 track with all necessary gaskets & mosquito mesh. with tinted toughened glass.
- UPVC / Aluminium for toilets.
RAILING & GRILLS
GROUND & FIRST FLOOR
- Enamel painted MS Grills for balconies and Windows
- Enamel painted M.S Railing for balconies
- Combination of Textured and non-textured surfaces with two coats of exterior weather-proof acrylic emulsion paint.
- Plastic Emulsion paint of reputed makes for all internal walls and ceiling.
- Laminated wooden Flooring of Reputed Make
LIVING, DINING & OTHER BEDROOMS
- 3×3 double charged vitrified tiles of reputed make
- Wood Finish Deck tiles /Anti-Skid Ceramic Tiles of reputed make
- Anti-skid ceramic tiles of reputed make
- Acid-resistant, anti-skid ceramic tiles of reputed make
- Vitrified tiles of reputed make
- Tandur stone
- Ceramic Tiles for dadoing up to 2ft. height above the counter
- Glazed Ceramic Tiles dado up to 7 feet in height
- Glazed ceramic tile dado up to 3’ height
LIFT WALL FASCIA
- Granite/Marble Cladding
- Centralized air conditioning with high wall indoor units along with an outdoor unit of VRF
- Fire tanks, Automatic Sprinklers in basements & Flats, Hose Boxes, Fire alarms etc. as per DGFS norms.
- The false ceiling will be done by the buyer as per their interior requirements and to protect fire fighting systems
- Reticulated gas supply with metering facility
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1267
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1271
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1295