ABOUT MAJESTIC COMMERCIAL
You rarely come across an opportunity that guarantees results. Not always do you touch something and it turns to gold. In a scenario marked by downturns and cutbacks, it is all the more imperative to tap key opportunities and make intelligent decisions with an eye for the future. Here is a business proposition you simply cannot ignore. Manjeera invites all enterprising investors to reap the dividends of an amalgamation of new-age retailing spaces and state-of-art workspaces, right here at a location that is brimming with opportunities.
PREMIUM BUSINESS Manjeera Majestic – Commercial, abutting the 120’ wide JNTU-Hitech City road, will be a post-modern edifice conforming to global standards and will be uniquely landscaped. It will be equipped with conveniences such as escalators and elevators of premium quality. An impressive frontage and a grand façade will make Manjeera Majestic – Commercial, a landmark building in the neighbourhood and in and around Kukatpally. The interiors have been distinctly planned to suit the vibrancy, which will be the main characteristic of this building. This 10-storied premium space will have the upper 6 floors of corporate offices and the lower 3 floors for retail outlets with 3 levels of basements dedicated for parking. The building will have a separate entrance for retail and office spaces. Located in one of the city’s leading business districts, Manjeera Majestic – Commercial offers an elegant corporate environment and a prestigious business address.
- Structure: RCC framed structure with large column-free spaces
Superstructure: Walls with a combination of AAC blocks and cement mortar.
- Plastering: Smooth / sponge finished in cement mortar for internal and external walls respectively.
- Paints: External walls finished with Textured paints / Acrylic emulsion / ACP cladding / Structural glazing. Internal walls finished with plastic emulsion over a smooth surface.
- Doors: Engineered door frames with flush shutters
- Windows and Ventilators: Structural glazing/powder coated aluminium windows/glazing
- Flooring: Entrance lobbies: Combination of granite & vitrified tiles.
- Corridors: Vitrified Tiles
- Inside the office: 60mm thick IPS flooring.
- Toilets: Anti-skid cramic rustic tile floorig /ceramic tile dado up to door height Staircase & Service rooms: Flooring and skirting with kota stone.
- Toilets: Standard sanitary ware in white color, standard CP fittings
- False Celing: Lobbies & corridors are provided with false ceiling wih light fixtures
- Fire Protection: Automatic fire detection, fire fighting& smoking management system- all as per DGFS / national building codes.
- Centralized Air Conditioning: High side air-conditiong for all offices, completed with high side & low side for corridors & lobbies
- Electrification: Metered power supply for each office
- 100% D.G. back up with auto mains failure
- Communication System: Provision of two telephone connections for every shop & office Wi-fi environment for internet Intercom with the security and all other important spaces within the building
- Green Techologies: Sewage treatment plant Zero discharge
- Rainwater harvesting and recyclng Use of green construction materials and technologies
- Irrigation system for landscaping using STP water
- Building Maintenance System: IBMS for optimal & effective maintenance
- Vertical transportation system:
Escalators in shopping floors
Separate elevators for parking floors
Dedicated goods/ service Lifts
- Vehicle Parking: 3 basements for parking Provisions for 2-tier mechanical parking in basement-1
- Security Systems: CCTV/Surveillance cameras at all entry and exit points of the building
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1267
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1271
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manjeeraho/public_html/wp-content/themes/manjeera/single-project.php on line 1295