ABOUT TRINITY CORPORATE
Manjeera Trinity – Office Space, an iconic high rise destined to be The Metropolitan Landmark for your office need is abutting 120′ wide road on the west (Road connecting Kukatpally and Hitec City, adjacent to JNTU Campus, Kukatpally). Construction Commenced
Look beyond the glass façade, look beyond the prime location, look beyond the arresting 19-storied structure, look beyond the common connotations of workspaces – find a corporate space with a thoughtful design, a logic-led blueprint that works splendidly for your business.
Conceived especially for professional organizations, Manjeera Trinity Corporate offers signature office spaces ideal for fast-growing companies in the everchanging market scenario.
MANY MORE... Supported by world-class amenities and cutting-edge styling, its seamless design gives you the flexibility to expand as you grow. Corporate spaces start from 2,300 sqft. and go up to 55,000 sqft., in independent and customized office modules. Located in the ‘always-on-the-move’ locale of Hyderabad, JNTU-Hitech City Road, Kukatpally, this prominent high-rise is immediately distinguishable for its excellent infrastructure, impeccable detailing and abundant facilities for business and pleasure. Manjeera Trinity Corporate is a repository of all that makes for an efficient workspace. Cutting-edge amenities and well-planned recreation and social interaction areas contribute to a stress-free ambience and greater productivity, enhancing tremendously, the quality of time spent.
Structure: RCC framed structure with Large Column free spaces and floor to floor height of 3.75 Mt.
Super Structure: Walls with AAC Block and cement mortar
Plastering: Smooth, Sponge Finished in cement mortar for internal and external walls respectively
Paints: External walls finished with Textured Paints / Acrylic emulsion / ACP cladding / structural glazing. Internal walls finished with plastic emulsion over a smooth surface.
Doors: Engineered door frames with flush Shutters
Windows and Ventilators: Structural glazing/powder coated aluminum Windows /Glazing
- Entrance lobbies: combination of Granite & Vitrified tiles
- Corridors: Vitrified Tiles
- Inside the office: 60mm thick IPS flooring
- Toilets: Anti-skid ceramic rustic tile flooring/Ceramic tile dado upto ceiling height
- Staircase & Service rooms: Flooring and skirting with Kota stone
Toilets: Standard sanitary ware in white color; Standard CP fittings
False ceiling: Lobbies & Corridors are provided with the false ceiling with light fixtures
Automatic fire detection, fire fighting & smoke management system all as per DGFS/National building codes.
Centralized Air Conditioning:
- High side Air-conditioning for all offices
- Completed with high side & low side for corridors and lobbies
- Meter Power supply for each office at.
- 100% D.G. back up.
- Provision for Two telephone connections to each office. Wifi environment for internet.
- Intercom with the security and all other important spaces within the building.
- Sewage treatment plant
- Zero discharge
- Rain water harvesting and recycling.
- Use of green construction materials and technologies.
- Irrigation system for landscaping using STP water.
Building maintenance system:
- IBMS for optimal & effective maintenance.
- Façade cleaning system mounted on terrace.
- Garbage shafts.
Vertical transportation system :
- High speed elevators group separately for low rise, Medium rise and High rise
- Escalators between Ground floor & First floor
- Separate elevators for parking floors
- Dedicated Goods/service lifts
5levels of ample parking for 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers
- CCTV/surveillance cameras at all entry and exit points into the building
- Access Control system
- Parking areas are provided with boom barriers
- Metal detectors and scanners